The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.

Post by Decade Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:45 am

"Are you sure you want to do this Tsukiko-kun? You don't have to leave, we can figure something out surely!"

Tsukiko smiled as he turned to the figure, "It's alright. I've been thinking about this for some time now. I just never had a good reason before considering. Besides, if I stay I'll just end up causing more trouble. It's better if I just go."

As Tsukiko turned the figure cried as it wrapped its' arms around his neck in a soft hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Tsukiko-kun."

Tsukiko remained still as he gently grasped the arms and smiles.

"Elizabeth-san..."

Tsukiko's eyes twitched as they slowly opened. How long had he been asleep this time?

Yawning and stretching his limbs Tsukiko pushed himself off the wall and stood up. Looking around quickly he noticed the absence of Hibiki, meaning the guy had probably already woken up.

A light suddenly hit Tsukiko's eyes as he brought his hand up to block it. He turned his head towards the source, and as he did, his expression turned shocked, and then into a soft joy.

It was the sun. The sun shining over the hill of the island and reflecting its' light into the lost city.

That's right, it was time. Time to hunt down those idols hiding somewhere in this ghost city, and then leave the island for good.

Tsukiko nodded as he brought his hand down and walked out of the room.

"Morning Tsukiko. Did you sleep well?"

Tsukiko turned to the voice and smiled.

"Morning to you too, Cara. And it was, thanks."
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Cara still looked out the window. "It's crazy knowing this once used to be a beautiful city...isn't it. I would have loved to see the sunsets." She seemed to drift off as she imagined an island paradise.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunt for the Idol. The Abyss, the Wind, and the Shadow.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Tsukiko turned to get a clearer view out the window. It was true, this city was once filled with life. People, technology, it was probably as alive as Terminal City itself at one point.

But that was the past. Whatever had happened to this city, they weren't here to witness it, or even stop it. It was now void of any life, its' once shining buildings covered in plants and much. The technology all but destroyed and the information lost to a forgotten time.

Yet, as Tsukiko watched the sun rise and its' rays gleam over the ruins, he couldn't help but be amazed. The sight he saw, it displayed a kind of beauty that could only be found in a place like this. A place that, while was a hellhole to them at one point, was tranquil and quiet, unlike the city.

"I'd imagine they're just as beautiful."

Cara's gaze turned to Tsukiko as he smiled.

"Come on, we've got a long day ahead of us. Let's find Hibiki and get going."
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:38 am

A little beyond the dense canopy of the northern forests, a tower of light pierces the heavens.

The rush of gas pushed against the building, its foundations shaking from the force. Bits of debris slam into the ruins, some of it crumbling.

In the sky, a hole can be seen tearing through the clouds as an aftermath of whatever took place.

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 am

"Ahhh how i love the sweet smell of the outdoors"

As Hibiki searches for a suitable weapon on the rooftop he finds the canoe still intact and usable.This is one thing that Hibiki hoped for since he's gonna need that for transport.He couldnt find a good one besides the same iron rods he found before he decided to take one of them he felt more comfortable keeping a simple baton than a knife in combat.

As he looks up at the sky he starts wondering about that woman he just met.

"Mari..... just who is she?

While he was relaxing he suddendly felt a violent shockwave coming with a bright light that is far from their location but not that far and debris crashing into the ruins.Hibiki duckted for cover from the debris.After the debris cleared out he gets up to see a hole tearing down the sky to his amazement and terror he just stood there.

"Whawhawhazat!!?"

Hibiki regains his senses and called out for his friends .

"Guys its Hibiki here head over to the rooftop pronto!!!!"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 am

"The heck is that!?"

Tsukiko's eyes widened at the sight.

In the distance just past the city and over the hill where the sun had risen, a large pillar of light had shot upwards into the sky. The force of the light itself had split the sky in two and made a giant hole in the clouds.

Not soon after the entire building began to shake as the shock wave of the pillar hit the city. Tsukiko shouted in shock as the building quaked and groaned, as even some of the windows began to crack and shatter.

"Dammit! The hell is going on?!"

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed at the pillar, as he didn't notice the ceiling above crack and fall.

"Tsukiko!!!"

Tsukiko's eyes widened as his head snapped towards Cara's voice, not noticing the falling debris. He saw Cara's own eyes filled with fear as she moved to try to move towards him.

However, before the debris could crush the boy, a powerful and massive black vortex of energy appeared above the boys head. The dark energy devoured the threat into itself before fading away in an instant.

Tsukiko's eyes widened as he turned up to see the vortex close. That was what Cara had been screaming about. Dammit, he should have been more focused. What if it had been her and not him?

Shaking his thoughts off Tsukiko turned back to Cara as the shaking stopped, "You alright?"

Cara seemed to nod in response, but a bit in shock. He could understand why.

"Guys it's Hibiki here head over to the rooftop pronto!!!!"

Tsukiko and Cara turned towards the source of the voice, the stairway. Tsukiko turned to Cara and nodded.

"Let's go!"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Cara ran with Tsukiko through the still shaky building. She couldn't believe what she saw. The dark vortex that formed above Tsukiko had completely destroyed the debris that should have killed them. Despite it saving them, she felt utterly terrified by it. It reminded her of times when she was sad and lonely.

The images came like a fuzzy old time T.V. She couldn't make out faces, or even hear any words. All she saw was amber eyes coming from that vortex. Cold, dark, and detached eyes. The very glare she faced seemed to drive her mind to run and nothing else. "All of them will die! And it will be your fault!" That was the only thought that seemed to come from the bleak dark landscape beyond the vortex.

She had wanted it to go away. And she thought she had her wish because of whatever Mari did to her. The voices, the nightmares; they seemed to stop altogether. She was thankful, but was also terrified. She wondered when they would be back. She wondered when her blissful peace would end. A voice seemed to call out to her. "The peace you have shall only last as long as this test takes...then I shall return!"

Cara held her head. She never wanted to go back to that dark place she had always been encased in. Her words she said to Tsukiko were true. She was happy now. And she never wanted that happiness to end.

[Chatbox Events]
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2