The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys

2 posters

Go down

Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Empty Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Kuso leaving his dorm room beings to head out of to find Labrys. The first obvious place to check would be her dorm. Yet more than a nervous wreck he decides to take his time to get her some flowers and to work out what he wants to say to her; if he doesn’t freeze up when he sees her again. As he walks out of the dorm building, he beings thinking to himself different ways to ask her to go to the ball with him…

‘Hey umm Labrys, so you going to the ball in a few days? No, no that’s stupid come on Kuso you can do better than that. Labrys, hey how’s it going? I was wondering if you had a date for the ball? Damn it come on Kuso think, she’s a classy lady you need to be classy as well.’ Thoughts such as these kept going through his head as he made his way to her dorm room through the campas.

As he reached her dorm, he knocks on the door. After knocking he stood there waiting a cold sweat streaming down his neck. Obviously more than nervous as his entire being shook like a life and hands almost as wet as the sea. He sat outside the door awaiting a response from anyone who may be inside. He licked the top of his mouth trying to wet it yet no saliva was present.

Last edited by King Unoti on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Empty Re: Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys

Post by Razren Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 pm

The door opened to reveal Nicholas standing in the doorway. He smiled slightly when he saw that it was Kuso. "Hello there Kuso," The genius noticed the flowers in his hand and took them with a playful grin.

"Flowers? for me? You shouldn't have. If you're looking for Labrys she's out right now however she said she'd be back..." He looks over at the clock. "She should be back any minute. Care for a cup of tea to pass the time?" Nicholas walked right back into the room.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys Empty Re: Kuso's determination: Kuso Asks out Labrys

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Kuso looked at Nicholas, his face a crimson red yet his shaking subsided as he let out a silent sigh of relief. “Thank you for the offer Nicholas and as long as I’m not a burden I’ll gladly take your offer.” Walking into the room Kuso looking around to find a place to sit. When he spots the couch he takes a seat and waits for Labrys to return.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Nicholas poured him a cup of tea and handed it to him. As they sat and waited, he shot the young man a look. "So...are you finally going to ask her out on a date? Or are you gonna freeze up like you always do." He shot a look at the flowers. "Flowers are a nice touch...but I doubt the extra romance will go anywhere.."
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Taking a sip from his tea he nodded at Nicholas. “Well if I don’t try I’ll never get anywhere but I’m still nervous. I don’t get it why I freeze up so much but I’m not going to let that stop me this time.” His crimson red face though flustered showed a fierce determination. He was ready this time and was willing to finally ask her. Finishing his tea he looked at Nicholas again with a questioning look. “What do you mean that the extra romance won’t get me anywhere?”
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

"Well..." Before he could answer, the door opened. Walking into the room was a beautiful girl with long blue hair and crimson red eyes. She walked inside and nodded towards Nicholas.

"Hello Nicholas, I'm back..." She sat down on the couch and noticed Kuso. "Oh, I didn't know we had company. You're....Kusai, right?"

Nicholas laughed slightly. "It's Kuso...not Kusai. And yes he was just stopping by for a talk. I believe he wanted to talk to you."

Labrys tilted her head confused. "Me? Why would he want to talk to me?" She turned and looked at Kuso expectingly.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Kuso sighed a small defeated sigh as the girl he came here to see. “Well you see… umm… I got a letter this morning…. It said there was a ball going on and well….” He smiled rubbing the back of his head; his body shivering, and hands drenched in a cold sweat. “… I was wondering if you… wanted to be my… date for the ball.” His throat felt like desert yet his hands and feet felt like an ocean. He held out the flowers to her, "Will you please be my date for the ball!”
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:48 pm

As Labrys sat there, she saw him sigh. She was curious what he would need to ask her, as she had attempted to talk to him several times and he seemed to brush her off. She watched as he sighed and began talking. “Well you see… umm… I got a letter this morning…. It said there was a ball going on and well….”

Labrys had received the same strange letter regarding the ball. It had said they could bring two guests, so it was safe to assume he was going to ask her if she would go as his guest...but she had already received a letter herself. She wondered why he would ask her if she's already going. She notices him rubbing the back of his hands and the sweat that went down his body.

Her mother had told her humans sweat a lot when they are nervous, but she couldn't figure out what he would be nervous for. She didn't think she was intimidating. 
“… I was wondering if you… wanted to be my… date for the ball.”

His voice croaked. He seemed like he was about to croak. In the short years she had been active, Labrys had never really understood the meaning of the word "date". She was told two humans will go out on dates if they like each other a lot. Usually it was a boy and a girl, but it could also be a boy and a boy, or a girl and a girl. She had never been able to figure out whether she liked someone enough for a "date".

He held out the flowers to her.
"Will you please be my date for the ball!”

She was confused. Why did he need the flowers to ask her, couldn't he have just asked. "What are the flowers for? Wouldn't it have been just simpler to ask without bringing the flowers? Or...are they for me?" She was wondering about it. She had been told occasionally friends would give each other gifts, but she had no reason to really consider Kuso a friend. More just a....casual acquaintance.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 pm

"What are the flowers for? Wouldn't it have been just simpler to ask without bringing the flowers? Or...are they for me?" Those words hit Kuso with a ton of bricks. Feeling defeated he tried to find the words to speak to her yet couldn’t find any. He was a shattered soul, but yet he couldn’t just give up here and now. Realizing her being the off spring of a scientist something such as flowers wasn’t the best idea. Coming to this realization, he knew that Nicholas was right. Flowers were doing him no good at all. But yet he continued to offer them to her

“Yes they’re for you. I was… hoping you’d like them… I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked.” His hands and neck began to return to the vast ocean that they were once in. His mouth drier than ever before, he knew that this would be his only chance and as such he knew he had to press on. “I would very much like for you to go to the upcoming ball with me. You would honor me if you were my date.”
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Labrys was caught off guard. "A date?" She sat for a moment and thought about how to respond. Judging by his actions, it seemed like this was something he wanted more than anything to happen. The problem was...she was already going to the ball, so there would be no need to ask her.

She supposed maybe he didn't know. But her mother had also told her sometimes it didn't matter where you were going, but who you went with. Labrys had always been interested in learning more about how dates work. "Very well then. I accept."
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Kuso's face became a sun, as a smile grew across his face. As a large amount of energy and excitement shot through is body. He grew hasty and started asking her a lot of questions. "You will? Oh wow thank you so much. What time should I pick you up at the latest? When do you feel like you'd be ready? Should I bring anything along with me?" Slowing himself down realizing what he was doing he apologized and awaited for her to respond.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 pm

"Time? I would be fine with anytime as long as we get there in time." Labrys laughed slightly as Kuso seemed to go red in the face. She got up and led him out of the room. As she closed the door, she looked at Nicholas who had a smile on his face. "Is something wrong?"

Nicholas shook his head. "I was just picturing you in a dress. Anyway, it seems we'll have to cancel that extra training we had planned." He walked over and picked up a newspaper. "Did you see the news? Apparently some person attacked the Central Vermillion Power Grid."

Labrys walked over and nodded. "Yes. I heard about that from mother. She was very worried about what could have been tampered with."

Nicholas sighed. "More than likely they just put something into the computers and left...but who can say for certain? Don't worry about it though my dear. Just you worry about your date, ok?"

Labrys smiled and nodded her head. "Right. Understood." Labrys walked off to her room, leaving Nicholas staring out the window over the courtyard.

Nicholas sat and watched as Kuso ran outside and jumped up for joy upon leaving. All he could do was laugh. "That poor boy. He practically died up here. I suppose it was fun to watch." He looked back over at his bulletin board that had several newspaper articles pinned up. "I suppose it will be back to the drawing board for you, won't it?"
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down