The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened)

5 posters

Go down

Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Empty Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened)

Post by Razren Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 pm

You awake to find yourself in a very strange place. You are in a single, solitary room, covered in blue velvet carpet. You notice you are sitting in a chair and notice there is a table in front of you and another grander chair where an old looking gentleman is sitting. He has a blading white-haired head, big bulging eyes, elongated fingers, and a hunch in his back. He is wearing a suit and looks at you as you took notice of him.

He begins to speak. "It appears we have a new guest. I am Igor, and welcome.....to the Velvet Room. A place that exists between dream....and reality.....mind, and matter. Do not fret, you are perfectly asleep in your bed right now...however the fact that you've been summoned here certainly shows something..."

You look at him confused and ask what he means. "Only those who have a special 'ability' may enter here....so that shows you have the power locked inside you...." He seemed to laugh a little. "You will be a most interesting guest indeed....tell me, do you believe in fortune telling?"

He seemed to summon a Tarot deck before him. It seems it doesn't matter your response, he's going to tell your fortune anyway. He dealt out 3 cards.

He flipped over the first one, and he identified it as "The Fool". "You are about to embark on a grand journey that will forever change your life. Whether you find the right path or not, will all depend on you."

He flipped over the next card and identified it as "The Tower". "However, there will be many harsh trials on this journey and you must be prepared, for if you aren't....you may cease to exist in this world..."

He flipped over the last card and it was "The Moon". "There will be mystery found throughout, I'm afraid. You will be lead astray, and if you do not find the right path, there will be nothing well at the end of your journey..."

You took in all this as he finished. It seems you have a journey you must make, but what kind of journey? And what kind of trials await you? You attempt to ask but he simply waves his hand to stop you. "None of that for now. There is only one last question....what are you known as in this world?"

"I'm......
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Empty Re: Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened)

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 pm

"We have now arrived at Konohana, please ensure you have your personal belongings with you before leaving the train"

The speakers blared out as soon as the train came to a halt. A boy looked outside of the passenger window as he yawned, brushing his blue hair as his eyes adjusted to the light. He then went on to gather his luggage and proceeding to the exit of the train.

"Sugoi, so this is it, Konohana city"

He looked around in amazement, sure he may have travelled to many cities and towns but this one felt special to him, probably because he's going to start a new year in this city. He then checked his phone reading the last text message he had recieved.

"I'll be at the entrance of the station"

As he finished reading it, he then searched for the area as the message instructed him to.

"How will he find me with this many people here"

Just as he reached the entrance he spotted a young man with brown hair wearing a casual shirt and pants standing next to a yellow SUV. The boy immedieatly knew who he was and walked towards him waving his hand up high.

"Chotto aniki!!"

The man looked towards the boy and smiled.

"Hey kiddo, hows the trip?"

"You ask me? its pretty terrible" The boy chuckled as they perform a fistbump.
"Anyway, shall we go?"

Few minutes later.

"So how're your folks doing?" The man spoke as he drove his SUV. The boy was sitting on the backseat looking at the view of the city.

"They are fine"

"Its tough isn't it? Moving from a new place to another due to their job huh?"

The boy shrugged as he replied "its not a big deal, i mean its not as if i'm not gonna see my friends again now.... right?" Suddendly a wave of nausea went through his head making him feel dizzy.

The man nodded "You do know you got your first day of school tommorow, so will you be able to handle this"

This time there was no response "Shunny?"

The man looked back seeing the boy slumped on the backseat asleep.

The boy groaned as he slowly opened his eyes finding himself in a very odd room covered in velvet carpets. A slight panic went through his head as he starts looking around frantically.

"Where the heck am I?!"The boy mumbled softly. As he looked down he felt a presence infront of him. He faced forward finding an old man in a suit sitting on a chair that looks like they both belongs to a different era. The man appears to be balding white haired with bulging eyes, elongated fingers and hunched over like in one of those foreign stories.

"It appears we have a new guest" The old man suddendly spoke, the boy slightly jumped back by this, he was unsure on what he has to do."I am Igor,and welcome......to the Velvet Room. A place that exists between dream......and reality.....mind, and matter."

"Velvet Room?! Why do i find this place so familiar? and aren't i..... The boy's thoughts were interuppted as the man spoke again.

"Do not fret, you are perfectly asleep in your bed right now...however the fact that you've been summoned here certainly shows something..."

The boy's eyes widened as he said that "Nani?! Did he just read my mind?! Or were there others who ended up in here?". The boy knew that it would be pointless to leave so he took a deep breath and faced Igor.

"Alright, I'm listening." The boy spoke in a calm manner knowing that its best not to annoy Igor. The old man seemed to laugh a bit as he continued.

"Only those who have a special 'ability' may enter here....so that shows you have the power locked inside you....you will be a most interesting guest indeed."

"Special? What does he mean by that?! and what does he want with me?!"

"Tell me, do you believe in fortune telling?" the man suddendly spoke out. The boy still puzzled by that simply nodded in response as Igor produced a deck of cards from his hands like magic. He then dealt out 3 cards and placed them facedown. As all of the cards are set he flipped over the first card. The boy looked at the card and identified it as "The Fool".

"You are about to embark on a grand journey that will forever change your life. Whether you find the right path or not, will all depend on you."

The old man then flipped over the second card. This time its "The Tower"

"However, there will be many harsh trials on this journey and you must be prepared, for if you aren't....you may cease to exist in this world..."

Finally the third card is flipped. It was "The Moon".

"There will be mystery found throughout, I'm afraid. You will be lead astray, and if you do not find the right path, there will be nothing well at the end of your journey..."

The room remained silent as the boy took all of this in. "Is this for real?!". Before the boy could ask his questions the man held up a hand signalling him to wait.

"None of that for now. There is only one last question....what are you known as in this world?"

The boy took a deep breath as he spoke. "Boku wa Tatsuya Shun da".

BRRRRIIIIINNNNG

"Nani?!". The boy suddenly woke up in bed. The room appears to be normal and bare with a couple of boxes lying on the ground. The boy sighed as he got out of bed as he did he noticed a note attached to the door. Shun took the sheet and read it.

Woke up eh, Shunny? Just letting ya know that your 1st day of school starts today so have fun.

Tohma

Shun sighed at that but decided to go anyway afterall he has got nothing better to do so it's best that he gets used to this city as fast as he can. As he got ready to leave he noticed Tohma is not at home, "Must be work" Shun muttered to himself as he stepped out of his new home.

"I wonder if..... whatever that was had any meaning?" The boy shook his head and smiled weakly.

"I hope i can fit in"

Last edited by Zaio Volnutt on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened) Empty Re: Razren's Persona RP Intro (Reopened)

Post by Ednissca Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Early in the morning Ira was looking through the books that was located in the schools library. Pulling one book out, a door way opened up, and she was shoved in. One the other side, she looked around the blue velvet room. Hearing an voice, she looked at the elderly man that was speaking. She didn't understand what the man was meaning as he talked but he went with it. She let out a low growl, she was getting annoyed at the confusion. When asked who she was known as, she straightens her back. "I'm Iratus," she said boldly. "Ira for shor--" she was cut off, by being shoved out of the room. With in a blink of an eye, she was back in the library. Slowly she looked around, wondering if anyone else seen the door way shove her in and pushed her out. Straightening the school outfit she had on, she turned on her heal and started to walk. "I didn't want to read that book anyways," she muttered, with a "hmph," following it.
Ednissca
Ednissca

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Dizziness. Headache. Slight nausea.

Those were the first feelings that could be recognized as a white haired boy moaned. His eyes slowly opened to reveal an amethyst color, as took in the chair and table the boy was sitting at in confusion.

"Where?" The boy uttered as he looked around, surprised to see himself in a room of blue. Where was he? What was going on?

Before he could act however his gaze quickly caught hold of a figure sitting across from him. A balding white-haired head with bulging eyes, elongated fingers, and hunched back, the figure reminded him of those old fairy tales he used to hear when he was younger, though none of the figures he had read of ever wore a tuxedo like suite.

"It appears we have a new guest," the figure suddenly spoke, causing the boy to flinch slightly, "I am Igor, and welcome.....to the Velvet Room."

The name certainly fit. The boy however simply narrowed his eyes in response to the man.

"A place that exists between dream....and reality.....mind, and matter."

The boy simply glared. A part of him was determined to scream and shout, confused as to where he was and what this man did to him, but he stayed silent. He had a feeling even if he tried to rebel it would serve no purpose. So he choose to listen.

"Do not fret, you are perfectly asleep in your bed right now...however the fact that you've been summoned here certainly shows something."

That confused the boy. What did he mean asleep in his bed? Was he dreaming? Was this a dream? It was certainly the most logical explanation, and yet he couldn't fathom why he would dream of such a place or such a figure.

"Explain." The boy suddenly spoke, his tone rather calm but serious. Yet the man just seemed to lightly laugh.

"Only those who have a special 'ability' may enter here....so that shows you have the power locked inside you....you will be a most interesting guest indeed."

The boy's eyes narrowed. So this man wanted something from him? But what exactly?

"Tell me, do you believe in fortune telling?" the man suddenly asked. Before the boy could respond however a deck of tarot cards suddenly formed in the mans hands, bringing a jump to the boy. Where did that come from? How did he suddenly do that?

The man seemed to ignore him as he shuffled the deck and laid down three cards before flipping the first one. The boy recognized it as "Arcana 0 - The Fool".

"You are about to embark on a grand journey that will forever change your life. Whether you find the right path or not, will all depend on you."

The boy remained silent as the man flipped over the second card. It was "Arcana 16 - The Tower".

"However, there will be many harsh trials on this journey and you must be prepared, for if you aren't....you may cease to exist in this world..."

"What does that mean?" the boy thought with confusion and frustration. What was this old man trying to get at with him? And what did this have to do with it?

The boy's eyes traveled with the man's hand to the last card. As the man flipped it over however, the boy suddenly felt a strange pulse in his heart as his hand shot over it, "N-Nani?"

"There will be mystery found throughout, I'm afraid. You will be lead astray, and if you do not find the right path, there will be nothing well at the end of your journey..."

The boy's eyes narrowed at the man as he looked back at the card. "Arcana 18 - The Moon" was the final card it seemed. But why did he suddenly feel so strange when he witnessed it?

Ignoring that thought the boy processed everything the man had said. While this was clearly some sort of nutty dream he was having, he couldn't help but decipher the message given. Seemed this old man was either sending him somewhere, or telling him that he was about to go on a journey of life and death.

Fun.

Deciding he had remained silent the boy opened his mouth to speak, "O-"

A hand paused his words as the man looked at him with a smile, "None of that for now. There is only one last question...."

The boy's eyes narrowed again. What now?

"What are you known as in this world?"

The boy blinked surprised. This world? Shaking that thought off the boy straightened himself.

"Ore wa-"

---------------------

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!!

The boy's eyes snapped open as his body shot up from bed. Catching his breath and looking around, he recognized his own room and sighed as he ran his hands through his hair.

"What was that?"

He felt like he had a strange dream. He couldn't remember though what it was about. He could recall a strange man, a blue room, and something with tarot cards, but otherwise it was a blur.

Shaking his thoughts off he turned towards the loud buzzing of his alarm and clicked it off. It seemed he had slept in a little due to the dream. Without a moment's hesitation the boy quickly stood from his bed and got himself ready. After twenty-five minutes, the boy stood at the entrance door to his home, fully clothed, his bag in hand, hair done, and glasses set on his face.

As he reached for the handle however, a voice rang through the air.

"What are you known as in this world?"

The boy's head snapped back to the inside of his home, confused at where the words had suddenly come from. Seeing nobody the boy calmed himself and turned back to the door and opened it, as rays of sunlight beamed inside.

However before he stepped out, he looked back at the house, as if thinking of something. After a moment he simply closed his eyes and turned back.

"Ore wa Hikiko" the boy spoke as he walked out the door.

"Kinoshita Hikiko"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down